DIPIPMs™ are high performance IPMs used primarily for consumer and commercial use inverters. This family of devices incorporate the necessary power devices and gate driver ICs using transfer mold construction and high thermal conductivity insulation sheets. Mitsubishi Electric DIPIPMs™ offer a simple and robust solution for a variety of inverterized motor drive applications.
- Reverse Conducting IGBT (RC-IGBT) power devices reduce package size by 30% compared to Super Mini DIPIPMs™.
- Maximum case temperature expanded to 115℃, increasing the operating temperature range and leading to simplified and more robust system design.
- Additional terminals for floating supply and built-in bootstrap diodes simplify PCB layouts.
- SLIMDIP devices include both a linear voltage temperature output (Vot) and over temperature (OT) functions.
- SLIMDIP-W is optimized for higher power device switching frequencies on the order of 15kHz.
|Rated Voltage (Vces)/(Vds)||600|
|Rated Current (Ices)/(Ids)||15|
|Package/Dimensions (mm)||18.8 x 32.8|