For over 100 years, Mitsubishi Electric has made changes for the better through its energy-efficient products and technologies. These include factory automation equipment, automotive equipment, escalators, elevators, heating and cooling products, commercial hand dryers, large-scale video displays for stadiums and arenas, uninterruptible power supplies, semiconductors, display walls, photographic and thermal printers, transportation and electric utility products. Learn more about our 100-year history and how we plan to make changes for the better in the next 100 years.
We, the Mitsubishi Electric Group, will contribute to the realization of a vibrant and sustainable society through continuous technological innovation and ceaseless creativity.
- Trust - We develop relationships based on strong mutual trust with all stakeholders including society, customers, shareholders, suppliers and employees working together.
- Quality - We ensure the satisfaction of society and customers by providing products and services of the best quality.
- Technology - We provide society with new value by enhancing technology and onsite capabilities.
- Ethics and Compliance - We act with high ethical standards and comply with laws and social norms.
- Humanity - We prioritize health and safety, promote diversity and respect personalities and human rights.
- Environment - We strive to protect and improve the global environment, doing so in harmony with nature.
- Society - We contribute to the development of a better society as a corporate citizen.
"Changes for the Better" represents the Mitsubishi Electric Group’s attitude to “always strive to achieve something better,” as we continue to change and grow. Each one of us shares a strong will and passion to continuously aim for change, reinforcing our commitment to creating “an even better tomorrow.”