DIPIPMs™ are high performance IPMs used primarily for consumer and commercial use inverters. This family of devices incorporate the necessary power devices and gate driver ICs using transfer mold construction and high thermal conductivity insulation sheets. Mitsubishi Electric DIPIPMs™ offer a simple and robust solution for a variety of inverterized motor drive applications.
- Newly optimized 6th generation CSTBT IGBTs offering improved performance
- User friendly device layout for simplified PCB patterns.
- Discrete bootstrap diodes (BSD) with current limiting resistors are included in the package to create the P-side gate drive power supply.
- Linear temperature feedback for system monitoring built in to the control IC.
- Package compatible with all other Mini DIPIPM prodducts with boot strap diodes (BSD).
|Rated Voltage (Vces)/(Vds)||600|
|Rated Current (Ices)/(Ids)||30|
|Package/Dimensions (mm)||31 x 52.5|