DIPIPMs™ are high performance IPMs used primarily for consumer and commercial use inverters. This family of devices incorporate the necessary power devices and gate driver ICs using transfer mold construction and high thermal conductivity insulation sheets. Mitsubishi Electric DIPIPMs™ offer a simple and robust solution for a variety of inverterized motor drive applications.
- SiC MOSFET switching devices offer low On resistance, and contribute to a 70% power loss reduction compared to the equivalent conventional IGBT product.
- Low system noise through reduced recovery currents.
- Offers the same integrated protection functions and bootstrap diodes as convention Super Mini DIPIPMs.
- No need for negative bias gate drive thanks to Mitsubishi Electric proprietary high Vth SiC MOSFET technology.
- Package and pin layout compatible with conventional products to offer simplified SiC transition.
|Rated Voltage (Vces)/(Vds)||600|
|Rated Current (Ices)/(Ids)||25|
|Package Type||Super Mini|
|Package/Dimensions (mm)||24 x 38|